1 User Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
For purposes of this Policy, "User Information" means information identifying users, history of actions in the Service and other information created or accumulated in relation to users or their devices, that are collected by the Company pursuant to this Policy.
The User Information that the Company may collect in the course of the Service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by the user
The information to be provided by the user for or through the use of the Service is as follows:
･ name, occupation, e-mail address, and other profile information;
･ Information necessary for the use of this service (metadataassociate with datasets, datasets information);
･ information transmitted by the user through entrance forms or other methods specified by the Company;
(2) Information provided from another service, based on the user's permission for the Service to associate with such another service in relation to the user's use of the Service
If the user permits the Service to associate with other services such as social networking services ("Outside Service") in relation to the user's use of the Service, the Company may collect the following information from the Outside Services in accordance with the conditions agreed by the user at the time of such permission:
･ ID used by the user for the Outside Service; and
･ other information for which the user, in the privacy settings in the Outside Service, permits the disclosure to its associated services;
(3) Information automatically collected by the Company in the course of the user's use of the Service
The Company may collect information regarding access to or use of the Service, which includes the following.
･ IP address
･ information regarding server access logs
･ cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
2 Purpose of Use
Specific purposes of use of the User Information for the provision of the Service are as follows:
(1) provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of the Service, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Service, identification, record of user settings and payment of use fees that are related to the Service;
(2) measurement of traffic and actions of the user
(3) distribution, display and measuring effect of advertisements
(4) guidance and response to inquiries relating to the Service;
(5) addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies of the Company relating to the Service (the "Rules"); and
(6) notice of modification to the Rules or related matters.
We use Google Analytics to understand and analyze the usage of this service. Google Analytics uses cookie technology to collect access information, but does not collect information that identifies individual users. For more detailed information, please refer to the following pages
Use by Google of information collected from sites and applications that use Google services
3 provision to third parties
We will not disclose the personal information of the user information to any third party (including those located outside Japan) without obtaining the prior consent of the user. We will not provide personal information to third parties (including parties located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, we will not provide personal information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases However, this does not apply to the following cases where the Company needs to provide personal information to a third party (including parties located outside Japan) for the following reasons
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the user's consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
(4) Other laws related to the protection of personal information ("Personal Information Protection Law") and other laws and ordinances allow it.
4 Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request from the user to disclose its personal information under the Act, the Company shall, without delay, disclose to the user such information (or, in the event of non-existence of such personal information, notify the user to that effect) after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, to the extent required to do so under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that you must pay a commission (3,000 yen per disclosure) for disclosure of personal information.
5 Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
5.1 If the Company is required pursuant to the provisions of the Act by the user to (1) correct the content of personal information due to the reason that such information is false, or (2) suspend use of personal information due to the reason that such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then the Company shall, without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, conduct an appropriate investigation and based upon the results thereof, correct the content or suspend the use of such personal information, and notify the party to that effect. In cases where the Company decides not to make such correction or suspension of the use, the Company shall notify the user to that effect.
5.2 In the event that the Company is required by the user to delete its personal information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, the Company shall, after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, delete such personal information and notify the party to that effect.
5.3 Should the Company not be obligated to correct, or suspend use of, information under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations, Sections 8.1 and 8.2 shall not apply.
6. measures to be taken for safety control
We will take necessary measures for security control of retained personal data, such as clarifying the person responsible for handling personal data, providing training for employees, restricting access, and periodically inspecting the status of handling.
Any suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries on the handling of the User Information must be submitted to:
Company Name: Adansons Inc.,
Responsible Person for Handling User Information: Haruki Ishii(CEO)
Adress: 1-4-9, Aobaku-Kokubuncho, Sendai,Miyagi, Japan.
Email: info at adansons.co.jp
This Policy shall be executed in the Japanese language. Japanese shall be the governing language and any translation of this Policy into any other language is for convenience of reference only and shall not bind the parties hereto.
See also Japanese Page: プライバシーポリシー (Japanese)
[Prescribed on 2022/4/1]